TBC is seeking a dynamic and motivated Account Coordinator to join our team. The Account Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day management of workflow and tactical support necessary to meet our Clients’ needs and exceed their expectations.
TBC’s Account Coordinator position is an entry-level opportunity perfect for highly driven professionals who are looking to work with and learn from senior-level Account Team members, as well as colleagues in other disciplines. Our ideal candidate is proactive, organized, flexible and resourceful with the ability to think creatively in our fast-paced Agency environment.
Specifically, Account Coordinators are responsible for establishing internal and Client relationships to effectively and efficiently manage daily deliverables. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serving as a liaison with Agency departments including media, accounting, broadcast, traffic and creative
- Supporting the development of creative, project and media strategies
- Reviewing media and creative executions to ensure quality-controlled and on-strategy deliverables
- Participating in and preparing for internal and Client meetings ]
- Generating tactical support documents: hot lists, Client status reports, conference reports, media authorizations, traffic documents, etc.
- Accurately manage billing for both production and media
- Keep team abreast of industry and competitive information
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and accurately verbally and in writing
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- 1-3 years of advertising experience working on creative and media accounts
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, business or mass communications is desirable